Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Littleborough Boxing & Fitness Club

LABC Runners 5k Race

LABC Runners 5K Race

Welcome to the very first LABC Runners 5K race

Sponsored by:

Accurately measured and chip timed race.

Date and Time: 31st March 2019 at 9:30am

Price: £10 unaffiliated, £8 affiliated, medal option is an additional £1.50

Event Location:

Littleborough Boxing & Fitness Club
21 Church Street
Littleborough
Lancashire
OL15 8DA

Click Here To Enter Race

Race numbers to be collected from Littleborough boxing and fitness club on race day, please arrive early.

Photography: Race day photos by Zain Zia photography. (Please allow Zain time after the race to upload pictures)

Route: The race will start on Peel Street and finish on Canal Street near Littleborough center (see map), very close to LABC Boxing club.

Prizes:

1st ,2nd, 3rd Men

1st, 2nd, 3rd Woman

Facilities: Bags can be left at your own risk LABC will not take responsibility for any missing items so please keep valuables at home or locked in your car. Toilet facilities are available.

Refreshments: Refreshments will be available at the club house, hot and cold drinks, bacon sandwiches and a selection of snacks. Free glass of bucks fizz for all mums!

Parking: Please car share if possible, Club parking is limited, but street parking is available around Littleborough centre, the roads around Littleborough are usually quiet on a Sunday morning.

RACE TIMER

Time My Race
jacek@timemyrace.co.uk
timemyrace.co.uk

Event inquires: Email, labc.runners@hotmail.com, Website,  www.labc.club  (follow the LABC runners tabs for race and running club information). 

Terms and conditions

You must be medically fit to take part

Agree that the organizers and/or sponsors shall not be responsible for any loss, accident or injury (or loss/damage to property) arising from my participation in this event.

Cancellation: Runners, who cannot make the race for any reason, including travel arrangements and injury, will not be refunded.